Sunday, December 6, 2009

School Days

365 Cards Day 281: "Sketchy Sunday"
Well Pam gave us the sketch that was used by those wishing to fill the empty spot on the DT had to use to make a card. I never thought I would have to use this sketch and didn't want to! LOL
Well Audrey is now on the DT for 365 Cards!! Way to go Audrey and so glad to have you :0) She makes some fantastic cards so drop by her blog HERE and give her some love.

Janice sent me a goodie box and the items used to make my card were in it. Thanks so much Janice for your sweet gift :0)


That's all for today, make sure you stop over in the morning and see what my exciting news is :0)

12 comments:

Deb said...

Such a cute image of the school kids. Love the card and am looking forward to hearing your exciting news!!

Linda said...

Well look at you already getting the 365 Cards sketch done. Your card is very cute, Rose.
This sketch has given me a headache...it is really a tough one.

I will be up early in the morning to check for the BIG NEWS announcement. ;)

MicheleV said...

Cute card Rose ~ I love the MS loopy punch!

Jessica said...

oooh great take on the sketch! Love that little image, and all the colours go so well together! Great job xx

~~Audrey~~ said...

Ohhh, luv those cute vintage kiddos! Adorable card. Luv that loopy edge!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful card! Love what you did with the supplies!

Saskia said...

Wow... you're so creative! Lovely card!!

Saskia :)

li-bee-ti said...

Great card you've made with this sketch.
I myself don't like this sketch, and nothing comes to my mojo to make it...
I love the colors you used. it gives a very calming feeling.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the vintage look. Super cute! You have more news?! LOL

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What an adorable card, don't you just love the loop punch.

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness Rose, this is absolutely stinkin' adorable! I love it!!!!

Pam said...

Lol - too bad you had to use the sketch ;) But seriously, I love that darling image on your card!