Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rock Star

Well today is Sketch Tuesday on CPC and Gloria has given us a fantastic sketch. she has given me her cold so i was glad for an easy sketch this week that did not tax my aching head!! :)


paper: dcwv rock star, punch: su corner, and the awesome stickers Gloria sent me :)

i thought your sketch was the perfect thing to use them on girlfriend!!


365 Cards Day 304: Sounds Great
we are to use this cd cover as inspiration for our card.




well after a few hours i got past the yellow and made my card!! lol i went with all the photos in the 1 for my card. i cut out items from one side of the paper then added them on the backside of the paper that has empty frames. the bears and baby are popped.

paper: sassafras, bloom: paper blooms

14 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, I love them both... I wish I had a little of your talent. They are just adorable...

Linda said...

What an AWESOME rock card....love it!!!
Ahhh what a cute baby card....very creative, Rose!!

MicheleV said...

Great cards Rose ~ hope you feel better soon! I'm going to have a look at CPC and see what trouble you are stirring up over there....lol!

TesaB said...

Two great cards, Rose! Both very rich in color and happiness! Love them!

Maricar said...

Rose, I love the border on the one inspired by the Glee CD.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

OMG, that guitar card is smashing! Luv it! Luv what you did with the Glee challenge. That is such an adorable card!

Tammy said...

The yellow and red combo is what challenged me too. I normally hate that color combo, but the CD cover is so happy that it left me inspired. Really like the stitching on your card!

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose
Look at you rockin it out Girl....
Love this card !
Big Hugs Wanda

Rose said...

Both of your cards are awesome Rose! Happy New Year! Hugs!

Rose

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, what a great job, you really "rocked" the sketch challenge, love it!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, dear, you did a great job with this so frustrating challenge.
Pam decided to give us some hard time...
If I don't "see" you tomorrow, I wish you here and now a very Happy New Year! all the blessings and may your dreams come true the comming year!
Hugs

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job on both. But that rock star one...well...it rocks! I am sorry about your cold. Those cyber germs are the worst! Forgive me for sending you a "computer virus"! Hugs.

Davi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Davi said...

Wow your guitar card is fabulous. My husband is worship leader and love playing the guitar. He would love this...it is sooo creative!!