Thursday, December 10, 2009

Peace, Love, and Joy

Here is my project for the following challenges :0)

365 Cards Day 285: A Certain Sentiment "Peace"
I think Pam is hoisting up the white flag! LOL
Honestly I love Pam's FUN each day :0)
Project Tuesday: Gift Bag. Well it is a bag that holds cards so hope that counts :0)
Stamps and Smiles: Sketch All I kept seeing was a snowman!!

All stamps are from Stamps and Smiles, paper: DCWV , ms punch, I clear embossed and popped the hearts, glossy accented the nose and added black rhinestones for the eyes. There are four 3 x 3 cards that go in the bag as a gift :0)


How would you like to win the preview digi set today? Play along with our sketch challenge HERE and sign you name with Mr. Linky so we can easily find you. We will announce the winner next Thursday. Here is this week's sketch - SASSC44.

Here is the fourth digi set being sampled called Wishing you a Toasty Christmas. It has 11 images and 1 sentiments. This set can be personalized - see some of the samples that the SAS DT has created HERE





Well this has been such a FUN week!! See this super cute digi? Well it can be yours for FREE!! That's right, all you have to do is stop by the Stamps and Smiles Store and download her. But hurry as she will only be FREE until Thursday the 10th. THAT'S TODAY!!! :0)
On Friday night, December 11th from 7pm to 8pm CST there will be a release party and a blog hop, one lucky winner will win a FREE stamp set of their choice from the Fall/Winter stamp release or the FULL December Digi Release. .... I do hope you all join us :0)

ETA: Thanks Gloria for reading the post and catching my goof !! So glad your my friend that keeps me on the right path :0) It is fixed now.

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh look at me being the 1st to post. He is just to adorable.

Gloria Stengel said...

Sweetie, you know I love ya, but Friday cannot be the 10th AND the 11th...not in my universe. LOL

I love the cards! How fun to get to play with all those fun, new digis!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, such a cute card.

~amy~ said...

Super cute rose!! Love that snowman!!

Linda said...

Ohhhh this little snowman is the sweetest!! I have a love of snowmen.....just not the cold. 8)

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a fabulous set Rose,I LOVE the fun card and beautiful project! I see you are having fun with the images!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

TesaB said...

Ohhh, this is TOO CUTE!!! Love that little bag/card holder and the snow man is ADORABLE!!! Have a wonderful Friday!

KimS said...

I love the gift bag and the matching card!!! What a great gift for someone!! Don't you just love glossy accents?!!! And, thanks for the scolding...My bag is almost done!!!

Mrs B said...

Oh, really cute!!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB