Saturday, December 19, 2009

Not so smart Frosty LOL

365 Cards Day 294 : Imagine This "Fire"
OCCC: "Snow" I hope melted snow counts ! lol
Hand Full of Stamps: "Red"
Simple Doodles: "Holiday"


Not a wise thing for Frosty to do!! lol

stamps: stamps and smiles, paper: dcwv, sentiment: computer generated,ms: tinsel glitter, misc:nesties,buttons, black pearls, stickles. paper piecing, popped the front of fireplace, 3 snowmen cut from dp.

365 Cards Day 293: "Color Scheme" Well Pam this is as close to the colors as I could get :D

Simple Doodles: "Holiday"

angel: simple doodles, popped wings and book, sentiment: computer generated, paper: basic grey, punches: ms & ek, misc: stickles and black pearls, paper piecing

11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

You really worked hard, girl! well done!

(I think Pam's drink is getting stronger and stronger. she needs some rest... LOL)

I'm off to bed... can't keep my eyes opent.... and tomrrow I'm back to work...

hugs.

Maria Matter said...

lol, love your frosty card!!! You're so creative Rose!

Lovely angel card, I really like these papers & colors!

Great job on both of these Rose! I can't wait to see what you paper piece next!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
blessings, Maria

Gloria Stengel said...

Check out that pp fireplace! Too cool and so funny! What a crack up! Love those bitty snowmen on the mantle!

Your angel is sweet. Love that westeria paper.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love them both, but I love that little angel singing praises to the Lord.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute cards Rose, LOVE the creative touch and the fun layouts on both!

Have a fun day tomorrow! Happy Stmaping ~ Hugs, Jennifer :)

Hanne said...

Beautiful cards!

Tammy said...

I love the liberty of computer generated sentiments--love your Frosty card--too funny!!

Linda said...

Your snowman card has me really smiling.....tooo fun and so cute!!!

Beautiful paper pieced angel and I really like the punch border....beautiful papers!!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my, your snowman card has me giggling. Terrific job on both! Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC during this busy week.

Trish Hughes said...

Super cute cards, love the first one. It is great!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Simple Doodles, can't wait to see what is next.
Trish

Trish Hughes said...

Again, love your cards!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
Trish