Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Simple Doodles Sneek Peaks :0) Long!!!

Well I am caught up on my 365 Cards and my craft area looks like a tornado hit it! LOL
***Most of the paper I have used was given to me by Shelly and I forgot to write down the company and or paper pack!! So none of that info today :0( Sorry

365 Cards Day 282: "Try a Technique: Quilling"
Well the "new" technique I learned was how to be a super coupon shopper and get my pre-made butterfly's for 50% off!!! I spent Monday with my mentor and buddy Shelly and she is the all time coupon queen!! :0) Sorry Pam I bought them pre-made instead of paying for all the items needed to make my own ;0) Had to save money for paper!! LOL
Get Sketchy: Sketch
I am not thrilled with this card but dh likes it so it is what it is! lol I am thrilled with how the bow came out!! Janice is sure to be proud of my bow tying improvement :0)

365 Cards Day 283: "Pick 5" And this Pick 5 challenge involves another person....Here's what you do:
Have someone else pick 5 items from your stash to use on your card. Those are not the only items that you have to use, but they must be on your card.
Well Q tried to pick my 5 items out but all he pulled out were buttons!! LOL So I had DH tell me 5 items to use he picked: digi stamp, buttons, beads, Christmas paper, and twine.

Hand Full of Stamps: Basic Buttons, use black or white buttons, or both on your item.

The Fresh Batch (SAS): Sketch

Simple Doodles: Time for the Holidays

This the new Rudolf digi from Simple Doodles that will be out on the 10th of December, is he not the cutest Rudolf??!! I glitter glued his eyes w/black and added white seed beads, and I do believe I used all of the 5 items dh listed :0)

365 Cards Day 284: "DIY Sketches" we are to draw our own sketch and make a card using it. LOL yea right Pam, *snort giggle* I can't even follow a sketch for a challenge what makes you think I can follow my own?? LOL Well I sorta did! :0)

I used MS Word to make the sketch, 2 of the soon to be released digis from Simple Doodles: fancy leaf & nature 002, hem tape and a raindot in the flower center, the sentiment is from Stamps and Smiles Tis the Season to be Jolly stamp set.


OK this is the last one!! LOL :0)

Hand Full of Stamps: Basic Buttons - use black or white
Pile it On: Use Glitter on your card
Simple Doodles: Time for the Holidays

This cute snowman can be your for FREE!! Trish is so sweet so be sure to leave her some love when you pop over to Simple Doodles HERE and grab him :0)
I used MS tinsel glitter, heart pearl, black seed beads for eyes and black buttons.
Well that is all for today as like I said my craft area is in desperate need of cleaning lol
Oh and did you notice my new watermarks Gloria???? I had to choose other ones then I first wanted as YOU bought the one I wanted and I didn't want you to think I was a copy cat!! LOL :0)

16 comments:

Jessica said...

Rose these are all fabulous! Love the little butterfly it is oh-so-sweet! and I love the idea of putting beads on twine... I might have to borrow that if you dont mind :) take care xx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose Rose Rose, where on earth do you find the time to do all these adorable cards.. I just love that little snowman. And Rudolf is the cutest ever

Deb said...

Wow Rose!!! You certainly have been busy. They are all great, but Rudolph has to be my favorite!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Rose you have been a busy crafter! Each of your cards are SO cute, LOVE the twilling, isn't fun!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

they're wonderful Rose and I love 'em all but that gorgeous paper pieced reindeer definitely made me smile!!!!!
You're a little card making machine aren't ya?!
Blessings, Maria

Linda said...

WOW girlie you have been on a roll lately making cards.....did you get you one of those card making machines??? LOL

When I first opened you blog I saw the quilled butterflies and was amazed....then I read your true confession. Actually the card is very lovely and I wish I would have thought to go out an buy mine.....it would have saved me a couple hours. 8)

Rudolph is sure a colorful little guy....I love you choice of papers!!

Your husband did well choosing your 5 items for the card. It looks great!! But I really think Q could have picked out 5 really great buttons for you to use. LOL

Ohhhh your snowman is soooo fun and cute. I am looking forward to making a card with this image.

I know what you mean about the craft area getting messy.....mine looks like a bomb went off. I am going to have to stop and start putting things away before the heap gets much bigger. 8)

Tammy said...

Ha--my craft table is a tornado too! Feels like I'll never get around to cleaning it!

Kudos on doing the quilling card challenge--too intimidating for me! You indeed tied a fab bow!!

I like the beads on the twine too!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow. That's a lot of cards! I love the Rudolph one and the snowman one, and am so impressed with your quilling. hee hee That's the BEST way to get some quilled items!

I love the new watermark! Sorry I took your #1 choice, but the early bird gets the worm! LOL

~amy~ said...

Hey, you've been super busy! Love all of them...great job...

CraftBelle said...

Great paper piecing on Rudolph - super paper combo. I like your quilling too ;-)

~~Audrey~~ said...

All your cards are gorgeous! I luv the reindeer one! So cute.

Janice W. said...

All of your cards are great. My favorite is the reindeer too!

Elise said...

Oh my goodness, ROSE! Look at all of these dynamite cards! That breath taking quilling and paperpiecing ~ I'm DIZZY! You've pumped out quite a lot of wonderful work here, my friend! Excellent! Thanks for the super inspiration!

Dora said...

Beautiful card for GS, love the colors!
Thanks for playing!

Lea L. said...

Wow...lots of wonderful cards!! I am loving the paper curling on the first one!! Great job with GS17!

♥Lea

Trish Hughes said...

Wow, all of the cards are wonderful!!! Love what you did with each one!!!
Trish