Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love is in the Air

This is another sneak peek at some of the new digi's from Simple Doodles :0)
For this card I used two digi's: Hot air balloon and the sentiment.


365 Cards Day 277: "Just a Fraction"
Select an image, and use only a part of that image.



Well I am not sure this counts but I only inked up part of the cat in order to make him fit into the basket. What do you think my fellow rebels??? lol

And now that I see the photo I am not liking that eye so will change it ;0)

digi's: Simple Doodles, paper: k&co, corners: ek, misc: stickles for nose and bling for eye.

14 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

It counts, Rose! Good thinking out of the box! ROFL Pam probably has a migraine by now! LOL

MicheleV said...

lol..lol..I have to ask...what part of the cat did you ink up!!!...lol
That's a great card!

Linda said...

You are so clever, Rose!! 8)
This is a very cute card......I like the colorful balloon.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, this is too cute.

acreativeneed said...

Very cute Rose!!
smiles,Deena

li-bee-ti said...

Well, well, I just saw it now... great happy card!
and it sure follows the rules of the rebels....LOL
I love it!

Tammy said...

It's not a true challenge unless we bend the rules a bit--after all, that's what makes us all creative. cute card!

TesaB said...

LOL! Great thinking, Rose! LOVE it!!

Kristen said...

This is too cute, and too clever! Rock on, Rebel girl!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) Your card is super cute, I LOVE the paper pieced balloon and the adorable kitty!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

KimS said...

What a cute card!! The cat is such a cutie!!!

KimS said...

What a cute card!! The cat is such a cutie!!!

Maria Matter said...

very clever! this looks like a happy card to me, I like it!!!!
Blessings!

Trish Hughes said...

I also really like this card too!!!
Trish