Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 2 of Stamps & Smiles Digi Release Sneek Peeks

These sneak peeks will be available for purchase on Friday, December 11th. at 8 pm CST.

On Friday night, December 11th from 7 pm - 8 pm CST we will have our release party & Blog Hop. Grab the banner on the side bar and place it on your blog, one lucky winner will win a FREE stamp set of their choice from the Fall/Winter release or the FULL December Digi Release. Don't forget to sign your name with Mr. Linky HERE so we can easily find you.



I popped the chimney and glittered it up as well as Santa's beard and trim.
Sorry, no paper piecing today, but now you see how I color and know why I paper piece !! lol :0)

Today we have a FUN game for you to play for a chance to win this digi set!!! :0) All you have to do is go to each DT members blog and count the gifts that Santa has. When you have added ALL the gifts up you need to email your answer to SAS HERE and link your name with Mr Linky HERE. Easy as that :0)


Here are the links to my fellow DT sisters:
Rose F.
Amanda
Cindy
Dalis
Jennifer M.
Jennifer S.
Kim
Lisa

Stop back tomorrow for another sneak peak :0)

ETA: I am soooo sorry!! the link to Stamps and Smiles is now fixed and will take you to the correct page to link up with Mr Linky . Thanks Michele V for letting me know I had it wrong :0)

12 comments:

Jeri said...

Rose-There is absolutely nothing wrong with your coloring ability. Your Santa turned out just wonderful. I think you should get extra presents from Santa just for going out of your comfort zone.

Linda said...

The coloring is wonderful!! I like the snowflake background and all the sparkle to the chimney oh and I also like the way your did the sentiment. 8)

Scrapaddict said...

This is gorgeous! I only wish my coloring would turn out this way, you did a wonderful job!

Kim said...

Rose that is beautiful hun! What a great card! Love the pom pom trim and that cuttlebugged background is awesome!
Hugs~ Kim

stamprgrl said...

no paper piecing?!?!?!?!? Love it anyways!

-- dalis

My Little Space said...

Gorgeous card Rose!

Mandy
x

Rose said...

Love your card Rose! The colors you chose are just beautiful! Super cute!

Mrs B said...

Oh, your card is sooo cute! I love the background!!!!
CindyB

Gloria Stengel said...

Your coloring is fine! But I do love your paper piecing! You are a rock star at that! I'm off to count gifts! hee hee

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) Your card is gorgeous, LOVE the fun bright colors and adorable pom poms!

Have a fun night, see you tomorrow! Hugs, Jennifer :)

MicheleV said...

I love your card - he is so cute!
I'm challenged by your links - I've counted the gifts but can't seem to link back..Mr Linky isn't too friendly today!:)

Maria Matter said...

Fabulous Rose!!!
Santa is adorable and jolly, colored beautifully!!!!
love the pom poms!!
blessings, Maria