Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Daddy's Little Angel

Here is another sneak peek at the new digi's coming out on Dec 10th at Simple Doodles :0)


365 Cards Day 276: "You're an Angel"
Thanks Pam! I knew you would see my true self one day! LOL :0)
We are to either have an Angel or the word Angel on our card.


Project Tuesday: Easel Card
Well this is the first one I have ever made and it was not as hard as I thought it would be :0)
There is a link to a tut and also a video on Project Tuesdays Blog. I used the video and it was very easy to follow!!


paper: unknown, fiskars: threading water punch, paper piercing, misc: button & thread, nesties, digi: Precious Heart from Simple Doodles

ETA: I added the text into the heart using MS Word while resizing the digi.

15 comments:

Linda said...

Your easel card is really super!!! Great design and very cute kitty with sentiment. Looks like you are getting ready for Valentine's cards. 8)

KimS said...

Another great card!! You are just one super talented lady!!!!

Robyn said...

Adorable! You are, by far, the queen of digis! Love the colors...would make a great valentine's day card!
I never made an easel card - can't wait to try one this week!

tmcc4 said...

Super Duper Cute!!! Love the colors and the image is to cute!
TFS!
Mandy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, that sentiment is just so cute with that kitten. I want to try to do an easel card. It looks hard to me. You did an excellent job on it. Love the paper

Saskia said...

So cute!!! Lovely, bright colours!

Saskia :)

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I like the shape of this card ...You know I will have to try it !
Great job
Big Hugs Wanda

Janice W. said...

This is such a cute card!! "Purrfect" card for Daddy's Little Angel!

li-bee-ti said...

WOW, Rose, this card is so so cute!
well done!

Mrs B said...

Rose, your card is so cute! I just love the image!
Thanks for joinging this week at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

melody said...

well that is just the cutest! awesome card chickie! and love the added hole punching in the corners...nice touch! great take on PT's challenge this week

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Rose!!! love the colors and the papers!!!! great job on the easel card too!
Blessings, Maria

My Little Space said...

Love the design of your easel card, such a fab idea.

Mandy

Gloria Stengel said...

Precious is one adorable angel. Love it!

Trish Hughes said...

Okay, I forgot that I really like this one too!!! What am I saying, I LOVE all of your cards!!!
Trish