Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bee Happy

365 Cards Day 297 : "Bring Back Spring"

Pam wants to see a Spring/Summer theme running throughout the card, giving no hint that it is currently December.

Well Pam I hope this makes you think of Spring :0)

We have beautiful sunshine today, the wind is making it cold but at least the fur babies and I can sit in the sunshine :0)

Stampin' Sisters in Christ: Sketch


I paper pieced this cute little bee by Dawn over at Lost in Paper Scraps with Basic Grey: lime rickey paper, punches: ms & su!, misc: stickles on the wings so they sparkle , glossy accents on her bow, and rhinestones, computer generated sentiment.

9 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh he definitely brought a big smile to my face. He is so happy. Is that one of the new BIG MS punches? What a fun fun card. I hope you have a extra special Christmas my friend.

Kristen said...

I love this! i love Lime Rickey and that bug is too sweet! Very sunny, fun card!

Linda said...

Very cute little happy bee....this is sure a sunshine card to bring a smile to the receiver.....very sweet card, Rose!!

Gloria Stengel said...

That's so cute! I giggled! Look at the bow in her "hair"! LOL Love the paper piecing!

TesaB said...

This is as happy as it can be! LOL! Sitting here smiling, and loveing the colors, the image and the paper piecing! Happy Holidays, Rose!

~~Audrey~~ said...

OMG! That is so cute! I'm smiling while looking at the card. Sure as hell lifted up the cold and gloom I'm feeling at the moment!

Tammy said...

What a super, super cute bug!!

peggysue said...

Well that card surely made me smile! What a cute bee! And such happy smiley paper! Thanks for participating in the SSCC this week!

Helen said...

Super cute card! That bee makes me smile!!! Your paper piecing is awesome! Thank you for sharing this very happy card with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
Blessings!
~H