Wednesday, December 16, 2009

365 Cards Day 291

365 Cards Day 291 :Card Recipe - Pam has given us this recipe to follow :0)

Here are the ingredients:
Gift Tag - any size, 1 Ribbon, 8 Rhinestones and/or pearls, 1 Sentiment (in any form), 1 piece of patterned paper (any size), 2 Buttons
Special Instructions:No stamping (other than the sentiment if you wish) No other embellishments
Personally, I consider a gift tag a card, so I figured it was time to incorporate one into a challenge.

I have to be honest..... I do like the "recipe" challenges :0) and also I did cheat just a bit as I used a pre made tag from K&co and added some floss to the buttons as they looked so plain ;0)

10 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

LOL, you're great! Well, Pam didn't say a word about "making it yourself"... lovely tag!

Scrapaddict said...

Oh my, I have these tags and now an idea to get this challenge done tonight. Great way to dress it up!

acreativeneed said...

Very sweet tag Rose!!
Smiles,Deena

Maria Matter said...

Rose, this is just darling! love all the pretty colors!

Blessings, Maria

Cin said...

Not cheating at all! Great tag Rose.

Linda said...

Beautiful tag, Rose.....I really like the shape of this tag!! Great colors too!! 8)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful tag, LOVE the extra touch!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very very nice. And I love your water mark..

Saskia said...

Lovely tag!!

Saskia :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Fabbie tag. I added floss to my buttons too! LOL Nice photography, girly! (wink)