Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Your the frosting.........

365 Cards: "Do the Decade: The 80"s"
Get Sketchy: Sketch
Simple Doodles: "Lets see what you've got"

**Would you like to be the GD for December on Simple Doodles? See how HERE** I would love to but that might be breaking the rules not just bending them!! Right Gloria?? LOL

In 1980 I was 20 and my children were 4, 2, and newborn. So I went with the toys from the 80's. We had He Man Master of the Universe and Starwars...no inspiration there for a card. Strawberry Shortcake won out so she is my inspiration. :0)


I have used another awesome digi stamp from Simple Doodles!! It is available now :0)



paper: k&co, fiskars rope boarder punch, ms butterfly punch, rain drop heart, pearls, sentiment is computer generated, Heart Cupcake digi from simple doodles.

12 comments:

Maria Matter said...

beautiful Rose! Love these papers, cute sentiment too!
Blessings, Maria

Linda said...

These papers are so yummy and your cupcake is very lovely!! I really like the punched ribbon border. 8)

Haley D. said...

Very pretty card!

shelly said...

awwwwww sweet :) girl youre becomming so "girlie! lol

Dora said...

Amzing card love all the colors!
thanks so much for playing!

~amy~ said...

♥gasp♥ I love it Rose...that cupcake is simply delish and so is your card!!!

Nice combo of challenges:)

Scrapaddict said...

I will need to scraplift this one as it is just too cute and of course I have that digi also {wink}!

FresaBonita said...

Very Pretty..!!

fabricbutterfly said...

Great job Rose, this one took me a good long time, your card is really pretty!!

Bree said...

This make me smile.. My business partner always says Im the sprinkles on her cupcake...lol
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

kristie sessions said...

very cute card Rose! I remember playing He-Man with my brother when he punched me in the nose... not cool and my entire room was decorated in strawberry shortcake. I even had a special blanket with her all over it that my mom made. Thanks for the trip down memory lane. the 80's seem to have been pretty good to most of us regardless of age ; )

Gloria Stengel said...

What a pretty card!

My youngest has a He-Man quilt on his bed! I used to watch that cartoon when I was in college. (I was an engineering nerd, what can I say?) and I found the quilt for him when he was 3. He still uses it. I am sort of sick of He-Man and Skeletor! Dude is 9 now and needs a change! LOL