Sunday, November 29, 2009

Yahoo!! I am caught up for 365 cards!! :0)

Well I had three past challenges to do so I would be up to date on 365 Cards and today was the day to get them made. :0)

Day 274: Super Sketchy Sunday
Well Pam it did start out like the sketch, but just didn't end up that way!! lol
paper: basic grey wassail, digi image and sentiment: Stamps and Smiles, misc buttons, punches: su!, ms: flocking powder.

Day 140: Paint it!

I painted the green corner thingy with spray paint! What? it is all I had :0) paper: basic grey lime rickey, digi images:FREE sun and smiley face Simple Doodles, sentiment: computer generated.

Day 145: Ad Inspired

paper: dcwv the crafty stack, bird: cut using cricut home decor cart, misc: sentiment, pearl, and ribbon.

Day 154: Planes, Trains and Automobiles

paper: scraps, stickers: dcwv travel stack, punches: ek

OK that is all for today :0) Dinner time and then time to get caught up on my Blog hoping :0)

18 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Great cards! I love the smiley face one. Good you are all caught up on 365.

Maria Matter said...

Way to Go Rose!!!

It's been such fun 'watching' you hit all the challenges...glad you're all caught up! That's really quite an accomplishment!!!!

...and they're all fabulous!!! I really like the little house card!

Now put up your feet and have some bon bons...you deserve it! :)
blessings, Maria

KimS said...

WOW....You've been busy!! Love all the cards!!! I love the snow/flock on the 1st card!

Tracey said...

im in awe! you really did all the cards so far on 365?? wow! i got like 20 of them done then got behind! LOL! your cards are amazing too! ur my hero! i need to make more stuff...it would be therapeutic!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Wow Rose, you should feel very proud. I am very impressed. I love "Are we there yet"

Linda said...

WOW look at you go girl.....did you get yourself a card making machine??
All of these cards are just perfect for these challenges. CONGRATS on getting them all caught up. 8)

Chrissy C said...

Well weren't you just the busiest bee on the block! They are all adorable. I love the house one! It's my fave!

~amy~ said...

Dang girl, you're amazing!! Great catch up...love all your cards!!

TesaB said...

Wowsers! I'm totally impressed and they are all gorgeous! LOVE the lime rickey one with the fun colors and all. You Rock!

Toucan Scraps said...

fabulous cards, congrats on catching up

thank you for visitng my blog

Spicey Cat Chick said...

WAHOO!!! You are such an inspiration. I'd hoped to get all of November's done, but I have 13 left to do before midnight. I don't think it will happen. There are about 40 others to do for the year. For now I'm happy to cheer you on!!

Saskia said...

Lovely work!!

Saskia :)

Leah said...

Love them all Rose. Now what in world are you doing with almost 365 cards?? :)

Gloria Stengel said...

I sure hope Pam has prizes for all the gals who do ALL 365 cards! You had better go back and make sure you did not cheat too much tho. hee hee

These are all fantastic. I esp. love the first one. I have been wanting that stamp for a bit...maybe I need to go shopping! hee hee

Diana said...

wow.. so many cards in one day. They are all so cute!

li-bee-ti said...

Congrats on cathing up all the challenges!
and such a beautiful cards you've made! each one of them!

Pam said...

First of all, Rose - Way to go on getting caught up on the challenges!!

Second- all the cards in the post are fab!!

Trish Hughes said...

Great job combining the freebies!!! All of the cards are super cute!!!
Trish