Saturday, November 21, 2009

WOO HOO!!! :0)



WOO HOO!! Trish has asked me to be on her Simple Doodles DT full time!! :0) I am so honored and excited! As you have seen I love her digi's and have lots of fun paper piecing them.

If you would like a chance to be chosen as a GD for new releases just hop on over and play along in the challenge. If you don't have any of her ever so cute digi's don't worry she has some freebies HERE, and she even made one of my baby girl Precious :0)

OK on to my card for today ;0)

Simple Doodles #6: "Metal"
Hand Full Of Stamps #6:" No Plain Jane" Ribbon must not be plain.
365 Cards : "Color Me With This"
So today's challenge is about coloring in images, but NOT with markers, as are often used. If you find yourself turning to colored pencils or pastels, then this is the challenge for you (and then not so much a challenge). You could even use crayons if you want!

Pam has extended the deadline to apply for the spot on the 365 Cards DT. You can find all the info HERE :0)


Well this is not my normal "coloring" as I like to paper piece due to skipping kindergarten and never learning how to color! But Pam gave the guidelines and I am determined to show Gloria that it is possible to follow rules! *wink* LOL

paper:kraft &dcwv indian summer, metal: brads, ribbon: J's $1 bin, sentiment:stamps and smiles Fall Harvest, Scarecrow: Simple Doodles colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out with nesties.

16 comments:

MicheleV said...

Awesome job on coloring Rose ~ great card! Congrats on DT at Simple Doodles & sounds like you are feeling better?

Chrissy C said...

Congratulations girl! How exciting! Card is totally adorable too!

Linda said...

CONGRATS on the DT assignment at Simple Doodles!! 8)
Love your coloring of the scarecrow...great card!!

Cheri said...

Congrats on the design team spot! Love your scarecrow!

Julia Moss said...

I am so happy for you....that's is awesome...Congratulations!

KimS said...

Very cute card!! How cute is that scarecrow! Great job with coloring him!

Scrapaddict said...

Great card! Congrats on the DT position--- look forward to cheating ... sorry, I mean working with you!

Robyn said...

Hey, Rose! Congratulations on becoming part of the Simple Doodles DT!

Celeste said...

Congratulations Rose! I am so happy for you. I love your scarecrow card and the coloring you did.

Saskia said...

Rose,

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card!

Congratulations with the DT!!!

Saskia :)

magicwanda said...

oh Rose I am beaming with joy for you...CONGRATS!
You so deserve this!
I love the fall card great job
Big Hugs Wana

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week - Fun card - enjoy your DT position! Cheers Claire x

acreativeneed said...

Congratulations Rose! Have fun on the new DT, they are lucky to have you!!
smiles,Deena

Gloria Stengel said...

Excuse me. I did play by the rules on this one! I colored with penicil too. I was hard to stay away from the markers tho! You did a fabbie job!

Congrats on the full time DT. That rocks!

Jennifer Meyer said...

You go girl! Congratulations, they are SO lucky to have you!

LOVE the fun Fall card - its so cute!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Trish Hughes said...

Super cute, love everything about this card!!! Also I'm very exciting about working with you!!! By the way, I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for playing along in both the Simple Doodles and HFOS challenges.
Trish