Thursday, November 26, 2009

Warm wishes

Well this is my last week as the Guest Designer on Stamps and Smiles. I want to thank Jennifer for having me and all the super talented DT, I had a blast :0)

Be sure to hop over and join in the sketch challenge and see what the DT has created to inspire you!!

for my card i used one of the new digi stamps from Stamps and Smiles HERE. i resized it in ms word and paper pieced it with bg eskimo kisses paper. the ornaments are covered with glossy accents and cuppy's hair is done up in pink stickles. the snowflakes are cut from cricut accent essentials then i added ms glitter to the centers for some sparkle. sentiment is from cuppy's wonderland stamp set HERE .


*OK Janice here are the bows you gave me as a homework assignment!** LOL she sent me the best tut on how to tie bows :0)

6 comments:

Chrissy C said...

So cute girly! You did a fab job on the bows! Have a wonderful holiday!

Scrapaddict said...

Well you get an A+ for the bows, my friend! And the cupcake decorating the tree is priceless!

Jennifer Meyer said...

WOW Rose, I don't know how you do it... Your paper piecing is awesome, kudos to you!

Have a fun weekend, Jennifer :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh my, you have really been slipping them by me. I love it.

KimS said...

What a cute card!!! I love your snowflakes!

Linda said...

Love the paper you used for the tree!!! Fabulous job with the paper piecing as usual. 8)