Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Triangle Box" Guest Designer for Project Tuesday

I am so honored that Jennifer has asked me to be the Guest Designer for Project Tuesday this month :0)
Our first challenge is to create a Triangle Box. These are super easy and fun to make so I do hope you come and join us this week on Project Tuesday. And be sure to check out the awesome items the DT created and leave them some love :0)
The instructions by Beate Johns are HERE, she also has a video you can watch.
paper: ac celebration, cupcake: paper blooms, sentiment: computer generated, su! scallop punch, misc ribbon

13 comments:

Deb said...

What a darling box!! I really like the felt piece that you added. I bookmarked the instructions and will have to try this one.

Kristen said...

So cute! I love the scalloped edge and the bright, fun, cheery colors! I may have to check out this pattern. thank you so much!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

WOW what a fun and cute little box!!!
I really like the scalloped edges and your little felt cupcake is just adorable!! 8)

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
Now how cute is that!
and I love the stiching you did.
Great job as always
Big Hugs Wanda

CraftyC said...

Your box is so pretty Rose, love the papers and cute cupcake!
Clairexx

Trish Hughes said...

Rose, this is super cute!!! I always love seeing what you come up with.
Trish

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful box Rose! I LOVE how you added the scalloped edges and that is a fantastic cupcake!!

Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jennifer :)

KimS said...

The triangle box is just way toooooo cute!!!

Mrs B said...

Hi Rose! Your box is so cute! I love the felt cupcake! That is so cute!
CindyB

Scrapaddict said...

This is gorgeous! I am going to attempt this tonight---- wish me luck!

Deborah March said...

What a CHEERFUL box!!!

shelly said...

way cool ! love that cupcake.