Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tis the Season

Penny's Challenge: I'd like to see your cards, scrapbook pages, altered items, or anything else made without decorative paper. You should make your own decorative paper with Random Stamping!
**well if you know me at all you know I can not do anything "random"!! lol** But I did try :0)
OCC: Sketch *I liked it so much I had to use it for two cards today!*


GRRR!! today is just not a good light day :0(

Janice look I made a bow without watching the video while doing it!! :0)

paper: basic grey, ribbon: hem tape, mistletoe: Simple Doodles, ek: corners, unknown stamps

12 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Rose this is beautiful!!! love the holly hanging down from the pretty bow!!!
Great background too!
Blessings, Maria

Scrapaddict said...

You are now officially hooked on bows I see! Great card, love the colors!

Chrissy C said...

Love the holly leaves and girl you are rockin' those bows!

Penny D. said...

Beautiful card!!!! Great stamping!

Thanks for joining this week!

chercroppin said...

Great job on both challenges! I love the bg paper you created, and the colors and images are perfect too!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again!

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Your creation is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Pennys Challenge blog..
Hugs Alison. xxx

MicheleV said...

Love your card Rose - the bow is fabby ~ so elegant!

KimS said...

What a BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love everything about it!!!

Linda said...

Awesome card, Rose!! Love the mistletoe images.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Rose - I LOVE the holly and beautiful paper!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Our Creative Corner! Have a fun week... Hugs, Jennifer :)

Bonibleaux Designs said...

so pretty!!

Trish Hughes said...

Love the holly!!! What great paper!!!
Trish