Monday, November 23, 2009

Thumbprint art :0)

Well Pam on 365 Cards has given us the challenge to use our thumbprint on our card.
I had a card all made in my head but she said my "kids" don't have thumbs!! *well I think they do!* :0) Q is always walking over my ink pad but of course not today as I wanted him to! He has extra toes so his paws look like mittens :0) Oh well that will be a card for another day LOL
Penny's Challenge : Color Challenge


Well the colors are "sorta" right!! :0)

eggs are my thumbprint, sentiment is computer generated, ms scallop dot punch, sizzix damask folder, misc pearls, su! corner, the nest is from digital two for tuesday

OK time for another pain pill *grin*

19 comments:

Penny D. said...

Omword... that is so freaking CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Your nest was a cute idea to use with your thumbprints! Excellent card Rose.

Deb said...

What a cute card and such a creative idea to use the thumbprint for!

Julia Moss said...

Gosh this is so cute...what a great sentiment to go along with the card....great job!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it Rose. You are so funny.

Maria Matter said...

this is fabulous Rose!!!!
I love your little thumb prints..how cute is that!!! You're a genius! Very well done!
Blessings, Maria

KimS said...

2 Thumbs up for this card, lol!!!!! How stiken cute!!! This card must be meant for me...because this is the 2nd time today that I have read this sentiment, and I have never seen/read it until today. Love it!!!

Linda said...

Oh my this is just toooooooo cute!! Love your little thumbprint eggs. 8)

Chrissy C said...

Way to go on the thumbprint eggs! I would never have thought of that...lol! Great job!

Hannah said...

Haha! cute!

Vanessa Glass said...

I love those little eggs. They're adorable!

Quirky said...

Oooh, I love the card! It's so pretty! The thumbprints are wonderful :D

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute!

Saskia :)

Celeste said...

What an adorable card, great idea Rose.

Jenny S. (UK) said...

As cute as cute can be. :-)

chercroppin said...

WOWZA!! This is awesome Rose! Great take on our color challenge, and I love your lil nest and those scallops...the entire thing is just gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at Penny's Challenges, and we hope you'll join us again this week too!

Hazel said...

Gorgeously cute x

Gloria Stengel said...

Too cute. Love the nest, love the embossing!

Pam said...

Love it, love it, love it!