Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Song Angel" Guest Designer for Simple Doodles

365 Cards: Day 248 "Imagine This: Feathers" Today's challenge is all about Feathers.
Well since Q had such a great time helping me with the feathers, I think I will send him on up to Pam's place so he can help her with her next feather project!! LOL
Flutter By Wednesday: Any card with a butterfly, fairy, or angel

This is another super cute digi that will be released next week at Simple Doodles :0)

I hope Trish doesn't mind that I cut off the wings and made them from feathers! LOL

I paper pieced her with K&co paper, gave her tiny black pearls for eyes and popped her song book out so it is like a real book. I will definitely be making more of this little cutie. I will have more of the new releases to show you later this week. :0)

paper K&co, kaiser pearls, sei ribbon, computer generated sentiment, su! oval and scallop oval punch, ek scallop corner punch.

15 comments:

beckynoelle said...

that's absolutely adorable!!!
Look at you playing by the rules!...the universe is askew today lol

Trish Hughes said...

Rose, another wonderful card. She turned out great, and I love the feathers!!! What a great idea.
Trish

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Aww!! She is so sweet. Fabulous card.

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a super sweet card Rose, LOVE the wings - very creative!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Linda said...

How cute to use the feathers for her wings!!!

Maria Matter said...

this is brilliant! Beautiful!


though I'm thinking of that saying...
every time Rose makes a card an angel loses it's wings....lol

great job!
Blessings, Maria

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful card, Rose. Can't wait to use this one. Love the wings, too!

Saskia said...

oooh... so sweet and lovely!!

Saskia :)

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I love how you used the feathers for the angel wings...awesome job!
Hugs Wanda

Trish Hughes said...

Want to say how great this card is again! Love the wings, may have to go and buy some feather so I can copy!!! Thanks for playing joining HFOS.
Trish

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! This is just gorgeous!! Really love those feathers for wings!! This is just stunning!! Thanks for playing Danni's challenge this week!! HUGS

fabricbutterfly said...

That is just wayyy to cute, and very clever, I'm sure Q thought you made it for him.

Gloria Stengel said...

My nose tickels from those feathers! What a cute angel. And you did follow the rules! Good girl. At least now Pam can't boot us out for bending the rules...when she bends them too. hee hee

shelly said...

oh too cute love the feather wings. btw...congrats on the guest designer gigs!

Danni said...

Oh that is so clever to use the feathers!! Great card and thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!