Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow Penguin / Guest Designer for Simple Doodles

365 Cards: Day 246 "Super Sketchy Sunday" Pam has eased up on me just a bit and given us a super easy sketch :0) Thanks Pam!!! **I think she has run out of her "special" coffee** LOL

Is this not the cutest penguin ever??!! It is one of the new digi stamps that will be released next week over at Simple Doodles. What's that you ask? How did I get it before the release date?? Well Trish has given me the honor of being her Guest Designer for November :0) Thanks Trish!! I will have a few more to show you as the month goes on so keep checking back. I LOVE her digis! Not only are they super cute, they are perfect for paper piecing. That is a huge thing to me as I love to paper piece.

paper & buttons: basic grey bittersweet, sentiment: computer generated, ms: snowflake punch with microbeads and coarse glitter, heart:one of Leah's handmade items from paper blooms, black pearls for her eyes.

16 comments:

MicheleV said...

Rose the penguin is so stinkin' cute! What a great card!

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, Rose, Rose, I LOVE THIS CARD!!! it is adorable, the colours are fantastic, you did a super, super job!!! and congrats on being a guest designer, I'll have to checkout that blog.

Deb said...

Very cute card, Rose! I love the colors you chose and that little heart is really cute.

Scrapaddict said...

Rose, you are my hero! This card is awesome and that penguin is just too cute! Congrats on the GD honor!

TesaB said...

LOL! That is too cute!!! Love that little guy! Great paper piecing!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He is just to cute, and i love the little heart. Congrats on being the guest designer

Saskia said...

Congratulations!

This card is soooo cute!!

Saskia :)

Trish Hughes said...

Wow is all I can say!!! You make me want to buy my own digital stamps!!! He is super cute and I LOVE what you did with him.
Trish

~amy~ said...

rose...good grief girl...you are on fire...this card is absolutely darling!!! congrats on the dt gig...

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Kristen said...

This is darling. I love the image, and what you did with the sketch. So cute!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

How stinkin' cute is that?! He's adorable. Great paper piecing too! You rocked the sketch. I though this was a hard one, but you did it easy peasy!

Leah said...

Super cute! I love the pink and white:)

Maria Matter said...

this is adorable, the paper piecing is fabulous!!!

Big congrats on the GDT spot....you're sure are creating some wonderful cards with these images!

blessings, Maria

shelly said...

i adore penguins...this is sooo sweet :) neat card design .

Pam said...

First of all - this card is adorable! And second - I'm running out tomorrow to pick up some more of that special coffee, so you better watch out ;)