Thursday, November 5, 2009

Snow Friends Guest Designer for Stamps and Smiles

Guess what??? Jennifer has asked me to be her Guest Designer for Stamps & Smiles for the month of November!! What an honer it is to work with such talented ladies :0)
We have another awesome sketch to work with this week . Hop on over to Stamps & Smiles and check out the fantastic cards the DT has made and get busy making your card :0)


Isn't Cuppy cute with her little friend??!! She is form the set "Cuppy's Winter Wonderland" HERE They are also having a 20% off sale on Fall / Winter stamps HERE :0)
Stamps and Smiles also has digi stamps (some for only $1.00!!) and I am thrilled they do as I love digis and Cuppy! So both together has me doing the happy dance :0)

paper: unknown from scrap box, su! scallop boarder, oval, scallop oval punches, k&co bling, ms: clear tinsel glitter, prisma watercolors

7 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Hi Rose, I absolutely love this little guy! So perfect is the image against the paper... cute, cute, cute!

Linda said...

Oh how cute that he is all dressed up for Christmas....love that paper you have used!! 8)

Danni said...

Congrats to you!!
Wonderful card!!

Saskia said...

Lovely card... so cute!

Saskia :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) Thanks for being our Guest Designer over at Stamps and Smiles! I can't wait to see your upcoming cards and projects, you know I am a fan!!

Your card is beautiful, what super cute design using Cuppy!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Trish Hughes said...

Super cute, I just purchased my first images from them. So I may have to use this great card to inspire me!!!

Trish

Kristen said...

Sweet! Very nice paper and punches and piercing too!