Friday, November 13, 2009

Simple Doodles New Digis :0)


YAHOO!!! All the fantastic digis that you have seen previewed on my blog and on Trish's blog (and many more!) are now available for purchase at Simple Doodles Etsy store or on the Simple Doodles Blog :0)


As I have said before I LOVE these digis!! They are perfect for paper piecing or coloring. So hop on over HERE and check them out and see what you can make with them. She also has a lot of Christmas and Fall stamps :0)


Oh and be sure to check out Simple Doodles blog and join in on the challenges :0) We would love to have you!!


OK that's all as I have to go order my stamps....... there are about 20 cards in my head screaming to get out onto paper :0)

3 comments:

Trish Hughes said...

Got to love you, Rose!!! You're the best!!!
Trish

stamprgrl said...

trish digis ROCK!!!!!!

-- dalis

P.S. I think that is the best feature of Designs Studio... LOL!!!!

fabricbutterfly said...

I am excited because I won 3 of here doodles I am looking forward to using them!!!