Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

365 Cards Day 255: "Let's Patch Things Up" All you have to do is add a patch to your card, or to something on your card (e.g. a piece of clothing). Were good Pam so nothing to "patch up" LOL you knew that was coming!!
Pile It On: Fall use a leaf or leaves
Our Creative Corner: Inspiration Challenge
Hand Full of Stamps: Share it with the Family: Food or Drinks (didn't say it had to be cooked food!! lol)
Simple Doodles: "See What You Got" Use any Simple Doodles Digi (there are several on the older posts that are free so grab one and join us!!)





I have a problem..... I am a 365 Cards addict and I need a twelve step program!! LOL :0) it is 2hrs past my bed time but I couldn't stop in the middle of the card now could I??

I was going to use the word "patch" as my patch but decided to stick to the guidelines just to show Gloria how it's done! (wink)

this is another fab digi from Simple Doodles that I paper pieced. paper is dcwv indian summer, pumpkin is embossed with cb d'vine swril, leaves are from Stamps and Smiles "Fall Harvest" set (they are having a 20% of sale!!!), cut patches out and added "stitching", misc buttons.

I will check on all your blogs and get caught up on my commenting at work tonight :0)

17 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

Totally fantastic!!! super job!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I love this....love the colors, and you can't beat a 3 in one card!
Big Hugs Wanda

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) What a fun and creative design! LOVE the fun colors and detail!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the little patches in the corner with the buttons.. cute as can be.. Hope you have a good sleep

Robyn said...

Hi, Rose! You did a great job incorporating all the challenges! I still can't get my mind to multi-task like that! ;o) The colors on your card are fabulous! Cute patches!

Chrissy C said...

So cool! Love the patches!

Scrapaddict said...

This is just fantastic... you rebel {lol}!

Trish Hughes said...

Another wonderful card!!! I love what you did with the digi. You are correct, I didn't say it had to be cooked, LOL!!! Thanks for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

li-bee-ti said...

Rose hi,
this one is another fab card of yours!
I love your works very much and feel that they inspire me. :)
(I'm still thinking what to do with this challenge... LOL)

Trish Hughes said...

I'm back again!!! Still love this card, love how you used the digi!!! Thanks for playing along.
Trish

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Brilliant card, and know the feeling well of stopping up until the wee small hours to fulfil a 365 challenge. Has Pam got us hooked, or what!!!

Tammy said...

Cute card--funny; it works for today's (#256)challenge too--button and rick rack use!!

Terry Oulboub said...

Now aren't you clever! I LOVE this card and you are so smart. I couldn't think how to incorporate a patch, so didn't take the challenge (LOL!) I should've consulted with the great minds of great crafters like you Rose! your card is absolutely lovely. The rainbow leaves really are cool, plus you added a real patch - I couldn't even see that in my mind..*sigh* I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, leaving such kindness so I can come by and see your great work! I love this card!

Linda said...

Oh my this is just soooo cute....love the little patches in the corner!! You are one very creative and talented lady. I am still trying to pull this challenge together in my mind.

Mojo Hugs said...

Very creative. Love it! WHAT a good idea to use the WORD patch, plus a few little patches!

TesaB said...

GREAT card, and you are amazing, being able to do so many challenges and have such a fab card as end result!

Maureen said...

Very cute - love all the leaves! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!