Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Precious :0)

Trish over at Simple Doodles has made a new digi in honor of my baby girl Precious!! You can have the digi for FREE but only for this week HERE.

I am so grateful to Trish for such a super sweet gift :0) I even shed some tears when I saw it and read what she wrote in her email. Yes Shelly I am getting very sappy!!
So of course I wasted no time in using it!! I have made Precious an ornament, and no she is not green she is a calico lol
You all should know by now that I don't follow rules! lol
I used scraps (thanks for the inspiration Janice) ;0) and my new nesties (love them!) and added some frosted lace stickles to the white parts of the candy cane for sparkle, pearls for eyes & nose.
Today on 365 Cards we have an Ad Inspired challenge.



Thanks Shelly for the folder I have been wanting :0) It came today!!!
It was a super quick card as I HAD to play with my new digi of Precious!!

paper is core'dinations, platinum stickles, unknown stamp, and beautiful handmade blooms from Paper Blooms (link is on my sidebar)

I want to thank all of you that have sent prayers my way and well wishes. It is wonderful to have all of you as friends, online friends and in real life are the same to me :0)

12 comments:

shelly said...

awww! yay you and precious! im gonna download that..precious it sure is!
glad you got the folder :) i love the card you made with it :)
was gonna call but realized its dinner time for you normal houred people :) im home just playing with cricut if you want to call later.. otherwise ill talk to ya tomorrow :) xxx shelly

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats on Precious. I downloaded her! Super cute paper piecing again.

That blue card is so great. I have that folder and love it. I just got 4-5 new folders and have more on the way to me. hee hee Love those guys.

Scrapaddict said...

Both cards are fabulous. Hey you inspired me to cheat so I am glad I could return the favor {lol}!

Chrissy C said...

Aw! Congrats on precious! The ornament is "precious!" Great job!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, Precious is so adorable. And I love your new folder.

li-bee-ti said...

Bothc card are so so beautiful! Precious is so cute and the blue card is so special!
and I'm so happy that you feel some encouragement by =all= your friends, on line as real.
xx

Linda said...

WOW these are both fabulous cards, Rose!!! That is a very cute ornament for Precious!! Oh I have been wanting this owl folder too....your card is awesome!! Happy late birthday to you. 8)

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Both fabulous cards, adore the pussy cat, of course, and love the owl emb. folder.

kristie sessions said...

I love that folder! so fun... i think it will put amy over the edge! Love the pure blue color. very effective and lovely! Thanks for playing Rose!

KimS said...

Love both cards!! How adorable is that kitty??!!!!

Trish Hughes said...

I love it!!! You did a wonderful job with Precious!!! So happy you like the kitty.
Trish

Maria Matter said...

Precious looks a little green lol!
Beautiful!

Love your thank you card too!
Blessings, Maria