Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Post-it-note Holder

This week on Project Tuesday we are to make a Post-it-note holder. These are super easy and fun to make and with Christmas coming up I think I will be making several more :0)
The instructions are HERE so grab your supplies and link up your project so we can come check it out.

This is also my last week as the Guest Designer and I want to thank Jennifer and all the super talented DT once again for having me. I had a blast!! :0)


Once again I CASED Jennifer Stricker for the snowman. :0) I am expecting to have her block me from her blog soon! LOL You really should hop over and see her creations and awesome talent.
stamps are from Stamps and Smiles , paper bg eskimo kisses and ms card stock, ms glitter to make the snowman sparkle, black pearls,misc ribbon, and glossy accents for the shinny nose. I cut down a pencil and wrapped it in paper.

11 comments:

Rose said...

This is adorable! Very pretty colors and super cute use of the snowman!

Robyn said...

Hmmmm? A red nosed snowman? We really need to get you to the east coast to see what snowman REALLY look like! lol
Very cute post it note holder! Can't wait to try one! (And thanks for getting me hooked on Project Tuesday!)

Jennifer said...

NEVER! I love how you just ran with the idea! That snow deer is so cute!

{hugs} and a wink ; )
Jen

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is so pretty!! You did a fabulous job on it.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Your project is darling, the paper is adorable and I LOVE how you made the snowman into a fun snow deer!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Danni said...

How darling!!

Mrs B said...

Oh, how cute! I love your choice of pattern paper! We will miss you as our guest designer!!!
CindyB

Trish Hughes said...

Great snowman!!!

melody said...

awesome post it note holder chickie! love how you thought outside the box with the snowman ~ so cute! love it..and such scrumptious pp

KimS said...

OMGoodness....Your snowman is just toooooo cute!!!

Linda said...

What a cute little gift....love your snowman....just adorable!!