Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Pocket Card" Guest Designer for Project Tuesday

The challenge this week on Project Tuesday is to make a Pocket Card.
These are super easy and fun!! :0) So grab your favorite supplies and click HERE for the instructions. I am looking forward to seeing what you all create :0)
Be sure to check out the all of fantastic cards made by the DT on Project Tuesday!!
For my card I used Basic Grey Wisteria, cut the roses with cricut wild card cartage on cream card stock and inked them up with color box chalk inks, purple hem tape (thanks Janice for the tip awhile back!)and the awesome lace doily is stamped with my very own stamp thanks to Shelly! I know she got me my own as I kept telling her I was going to "borrow" hers! LOL thanks girlfriend :0)

16 comments:

Toucan Scraps said...

this is absolutely fabulous! This is so cleverly made and is beautiful. TFS

Jenny S. (UK) said...

What a beauty. That lace is fabulous. This would make anyone very happy indeed to receive.
Please may I take time to thank you Rose for your kind comments. You are so very kind with your words of encouragement and condolence. xxxx

Scrapaddict said...

This is beautiful Rose. That hem tape is great stuff and cheap (whoo hooo!). I will try to participate but not sure if I'll have time as I have charity work for the Veterans every night this week.

acreativeneed said...

Hi Rose!! Your pocket card is so pretty! Love the roses and the pretty lace corner.
Smiles,Deena

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely work... so sweet and elegant!

Saskia :)

Linda said...

Simply beautiful, Rose!!!
Love that lacey stamped corner. 8)

Teri said...

Great project! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Creations this week!
Hugs,
Teri (Guest DT)

linnes said...

Thanks for stopping by and the nice comment on my blog!
I love your pocket card, very pretty!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, another master piece.. I so love it all. The lace is adorable and you say it's a stamp - wow it's looks so real. Or my glasses or dirty and I read it wrong. lol

shelly said...

pretty card rose! i love that paper, and of course the doily stamp too :) on friday you'll see one of my new stamps :)
thanks for playing along at CCC :)
ps after tomorrow, watch your snail mail ;)

Maria Matter said...

oh, Rose, this is really pretty!

Blessings!

fabricbutterfly said...

Soooo pretty!! I love the photo corners that you did on the insert, very cute!!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

What a gorgeous pocket card Rose! LOVE the vintage doily and beautiful cut flowers.

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Mrs B said...

Rose, your pocket card is just beautiful! I love the roses! I will have to check out that cut on the WC cart!
CindyB

Jane Carroll said...

beautiful

thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Samantha said...

Great job, very elegant thanks for joining in with the ABC challenge, Samantha :0)