Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Paper Blooms "Happy Thanksgiving"

The challenge on Paper Blooms this week is to use the sentiment "Thankful or Thanks" on your creation. I look forward to seeing all of your fab creations :0)

This is the last challenge for Paper Blooms as Leah our Hostess has had to make some changes in her life and sadly this is one. :0(

I am Thankful to have been on such a talented DT and wish them all the best that the future has to offer.

I know all my fellow DT sisters have mega talent and will be rocking to craft world!! :0)



For my card I used one of the new digis from Stamps and Smiles (isn't he the cutest thing?!) papaer:kraft & cosmo cricket nutmeg, some copper stickles, and the beautiful blooms are form Leah's etsy shop HERE.

7 comments:

KimS said...

OMG....the turkey is just the cutest little thing!! Adorable card!!!

shelly said...

you already know how i feel about this lil turkey! adorable!!!! im luvin his feathers! :) its been fun creating with you on Pb :) xx shelly

Leah said...

Love you card Rose! Thank you for joining me and blessing me with your lovely creations, I'm glad that we have become friends through Paper Blooms:)

Scrapaddict said...

What a cute card, that turkey is hilarious! I am sorry to see PB go. As I told you I did not participate often but always checked what the team was up to.

Linda said...

Rose, you ROCK with the paper piecing!! Love your cute little turkey. 8)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

rose he is just an adorable little turkey and you did an awesome job with him, love the back ground paper.

Maria Matter said...

what a fun paper pieced gobbler, though I'm glad the one in my frig doesn't look like that! lol way too pretty to eat!

Blessings, maria