Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Paper Blooms "Color Challenge"

It is time for our next challenge on Paper Blooms! WOW time is flying by this year isn't it? This week's challenge is to use the colors : white, blue, and orange. I was not seeing how these would work together but after starting my card it became clear that they work quite well together. I hope you join us on Paper Blooms :0) Be sure to hop over and check out what the rest of the DT has made to inspire you.

paper: dcwv indian summer, cb: d'vine swirl, ek victorian photo corners, dew drops, and the beautiful handmade blooms are from Leah's Paper Blooms shop.

6 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful Rose, love the images and the fact that you did not color, genius!

magicwanda said...

Hi rose
Love the color combo...Looks like fall!
Great card
Big Hugs Wanda

fabricbutterfly said...

Very pretty, Rose I am going to try to do this challenge thanks for the inspiration. I love to do challenges that have a DT person that I "know"

Linda said...

Beautiful fall card.....great color combo!! 8)

shelly said...

i love the colors on this card. that blue really sets it off. give me a call in the morning when ya got time either between 4 and 5 or after 8 :)

shelly said...

forgot to add....venting time ( like i do anything else ) lol