Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Love Snow / SASSC40 Guest Designer

Stamps and Smiles has a fun sketch this week so I hope you join us :0) Be sure to check out the DT's awesome cards while your there for the sketch!!
For my card I used Snowman, one of the new digi stamps from the Stamps and Smiles Store
They also have 20% off all Fall and Winter stamp sets!!

What you have never seen a plaid snowman?? I grew up in the desert with no snow so I say they are plaid!! LOL


This was a super fun and easy digi to paper piece! :0) The sentiment is a stamp from the I Love Snow set by Stamps and Smiles.
I used flocking for the first time ever thanks to all the info Linda and Gloria gave me and I like the flocked look. So thanks Linda and Gloria :0)

paper: basic grey eskimo kisses, ms: swan flocking powder for fur on hat, coarse glitter on snowflakes, snowflake punch, stickles: frosted lace for snow on sentiment, black pearls: eyes and mouth,ribbon from stash.

OK now get to making your cards and link them up so we can see what awesome creations you make for the sketch :0)

11 comments:

Saskia said...

Great card!

Saskia :)

Scrapaddict said...

And I say he is adorable! Love that BG paper and all your details, fantastic, girlfriend!

Chrissy C said...

WOW! He is adorable in plaid! Much better than plain old white! That card is SUPER CUTE!

Linda said...

Just love your little plaid snowlady.....you have made her look sooooo cute!! Your flocking looks great too!! 8)

Leah said...

Super cute Rose! I love him in plaid:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How much cuter could he be. Isn't the flocking fun.

Maria Matter said...

I'm lovin' this paper piecing Rose...just the cutest!!!!
blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Oh how creative! Lovin' the paper piecing!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Another really sweet card Rose! I LOVE the fun design and adorable layering on the snowman.

Thanks for your wonderful layout using our sketch!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

stamprgrl said...

oh Rose... I love hi!!!!!! you are having so much fun w/ that paper pack from basic grey!

-- dalis

Gra said...

Wow! Your cards are always so gorgeous and cute!! I Love the snowman. Thanks for the inspiration!