Thursday, November 19, 2009

Frosty and Little Cuppy

Well it is Thursday and you know what that means....... it is time for the next sketch challenge on Stamps and Smiles.
You will want to check out the awesome cards the DT have made to inspire you.
I hope you join us :0)paper:BG wassail and eskimo kisses, bridge: cricut paper doll dress up (altered in DS), ek victorian photo corner, ms branch punch and flocking powder, pink and black stickles, misc wood beads, stamps: Stamps and Smiles I Love Snow and Cuppy's Winterwonder Land.

Stamps and Smiles is having a 20% off sale of their Fall and Winter stamp sets and they now have digi stamps!! :0)

7 comments:

KimS said...

What a cute card! I love the tiny snowman face on the wreath! CUTE!

Linda said...

Love your colorful little snowman....very lovely card, Rose!!
If only it really snowed in rainbow colors.....what a beautiful snowman we could make. 8)

Jennifer said...

Rose
I love how yours turned out. It was a hard sketch. I think I've already told you this... but I LOVE your paper piecing. You do such a wonderful job with it. And boy, that takes patience.

p.s.
I love that Precious Digi Stamp

{hugs} Jen

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, this turned out so cute. You just simply amaze me.

Saskia said...

Lovely & funny card!

Saskia :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Hi Rose :) Your card is SO cute, I LOVE the fun design and your creative details with the paper piecing.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Mrs B said...

oh, what a cute card! I love that you stamped the snowman on designer paper!
CindyB