Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For you Dear / Project Tuesday Peek - a - Boo Box

Project Tuesday this week the challenge is to make a Peek - a - Boo Box. This was super FUN and easy!! :0) You can find the instructions HERE.

Be sure to check out all the fantastic creations the DT has made to inspire you and then grab your supplies and join us!!




"For you Dear" *get it?* :0)
This is for my wonderful DH as he is always so sweet and loving! (mushy huh? lol)

paper: cosmo cricket nutmeg, stamps and ribbon: SU!, bling: k&co

15 comments:

Milnie said...

Ow wow this is stunning, really cute! Maybe I will parcipate again this week ;) I wanted to say thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is so cute, love that sentiment!

KimS said...

Love, love, love the Peek-a-Boo box!!! I need to give this a try when I get home tonight.

Linda said...

What a lovely little box...love this sentiment!!

Scrapaddict said...

You keep coming up with things I need to try and this is no exception. I love it.... printing now and will try to attempt when I get home.

Chrissy C said...

How fun is that! I love it! Cute play on words....you're to funny!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it Rose, you are so darn creative. Thanks for the link, I am going to have to check it out.

Margie said...

I want one!!! Rose, that is precious! Love the papers, love the deer!

Saskia said...

Wow! Wow! This is sooooo cute and beautiful! Lovely, lovely work!!!

Saskia :)

acreativeneed said...

So sweet!!
smiles,Deena

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful box and design Rose - its adorable and I LOVE the pretty paper.

Have a fun week! Stay well ~ Hugs,Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is just darling!!!! You did a beautiful job on this Rose!!!

Blessings, Maria

shelly said...

love this box rose. gonna give it a whirl today..thanks for the link :)

melody said...

what a darlin lil box ~ love that fawn image ~ and what a perfect match of colors..scrumptious!

Mrs B said...

Rose, I love how your box turned out! Very nicely done!
CindyB