Tuesday, November 24, 2009

For Shelly!!! LOL :0)

Well my mentor Shelly told me that I wimped out on the "metal" challenge. Seeing how she is my teacher I figured I had better make her happy! lol Is this enough metal girlfriend?? *hope so or she may not let me come up for more lessons! :0)


365 Cards: Tied up in Knots **I can't tie bows so this was an easy challenge**
My challenge for you today is to create some knots on your card. You can use ribbon, string - whatever you find that can be used to create knots.
Simple Doodles: Metal and one of her digi's. FREE ones are HERE :0) **I used 3**
Get Sketchy: Sketch and Paper Piecing **well I couldn't pass up that challenge could I? LOL**
Crafty Creations: Metal

digi's: Simple Doodles, sentiment: Stamps and Smiles, paper: k&co, stickles, ms: glitter, misc ribbon and rings.

ETA: this card made the top 5 on Get Sketchy!! :0)

17 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Great card! Love the trees, and the snowman in the sleigh. Savitri has a great tut on how to tie bows HERE. Your homework: next card has to have a bow. I will be grading on the curve too {lol}!

Tammy said...

Love the knots on those little metal rings!

Trish Hughes said...

Holy cow, Rose!!! Look at all of those digis. You rock!!! Looks like you are feeling a little better. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Trish

magicwanda said...

Great card Rose...And I love the use of the metal!
Hugs Wanda

Chrissy C said...

Another cutie-patootie!

Robyn said...

Soooo Cute! I love it! The colors and layout flow really nice!
(I am so far behind in my challenges this week!)

Linda said...

WOWZER girlie....this card totally ROCKS!!!!
Looks like I need to take lessons from you. 8)
I really love all the details you have done on this awesome card!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love the trees. Great card Rose

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this lovely card! So beautiful and so cute!!

Saskia :)

Karen Wilson said...

What a cute card! WTG on all those challenges with one card! I love the metal rings, so cute!

Angèle said...

Such a lovely, cute card!
Thanks for playing with GS!

Maria Matter said...

this is a beautiful little scene Rose, I love these patterned papers! Fabulous job!!

Did you see my paperpieced bear the other day...you inspired me! lol

Blessings, Maria

Dora said...

I love what you did with the sketch!
thanks for playing!

dstandard said...

Adorable take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

rose....lovin' all your paper piecing!!! Excellent job sista!

Happy Thanksgiving!

KimS said...

what a great card!!! Love those metal rings with the knots!

Linda said...

Love your little winter scene.....just awesome card!!!