Friday, November 27, 2009

Dare to Dream

Well Pam on 365 Cards has finally gone over the edge!! LOL :0)
Here are the specifics: Place embellishments and/or patterned paper so that it hangs over the edge on 3 sides of your card.

Flutter By Wednesday: Circle or Circles and a Butterfly, Fairy,or Angel
Pile it On: Rub-On's


butterfly digi: Sweet'n Sassy , paper: dcwv garden party, sentiment: rub on, misc: pearls, piercing in corners (doesn't show in pic very well)

I wanted to make a bright fun card as we are having a windy and rainy day here. Looks like winter is finally here!

11 comments:

Danni said...

That is such a sweet lil' butterfly!! Fun card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh girl you have been busy. I had to go back and look at all the ones I somehow missed. This is just adorable. Dare to Dream, I love it.

Kris said...

What a cute butterfly! love the paper piecing... great colors! Thank you for playing with us at flutter by! hugs, Kris

Chrissy C said...

Another great one! Colors are awesome! Great to cheer you up on a rainy day!

TesaB said...

It's wonderful, Rose! Amazing colors. it totally cheers me up. Our weather are as bad as yours. Fantastic colors, I think I'm in love with that green dotted one. Have a great weekend!

Julia Moss said...

Very nice card, Rose. I love the colors you chose.

KimS said...

How pretty is this card?!!!! I love the butterfly!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Rose, love your card - just about my favourite colour combo! Just adorable. My spoilt furry friend sends a lazy purr to your guys! Jo x

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow. Love the color combo and that butterfly! It's raining here today - and we NEVER get any rain, so it's like the folks back east getting a blizzard. LOL

stamprgrl said...

wow rose... this one rocks!!!!!

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

-- dalis

Linda said...

What a super cute butterfly.....you did a fabulous job with this challenge!!