Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best Wishes

365 Cards: Pretty Pattern - Use a damask pattern on your card.
Our Creative Corner: Sketch

*yep I made my own rules and sorta altered the sketch! lol*

Well I was at a loss as to what paper I was going to use for "Damask" and then the mail came and my new paper from Limelight was here!! :0) Saved by the mail LOL

And the super sweet Mandy tucked some of that gorgeous ribbon in with my order! If you have not checked out her shop you really need to as she has great prices and fast shipping :0)
I have been loving the awesome flowers Sherry adds to her cards. I don't have the punch she told me to use so I used what I had. How did they turn out Sherry? *wink*

paper: bg ambrosia, punches: su! & ek , buttons: misc, ribbon: unknown

7 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! Love the paper and fantastic job on the flowers!

KimS said...

What a gorgeous card!!!!! Love everything about it!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Ohhh so pretty! Nothing like getting new paper in the mail!

That sketch is on my desk, but have not had a chance to make anything yet.

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, such a beautiful card you little rebel. I see you have been hanging around Gloria too much.
Love the flowers you did an excellent job.

TesaB said...

Rose, that is a wonderful card. Love your flowers!!! And papers - it's such a beautiful combination with grey and orange!

MicheleV said...

love the flowers and the paper is fantastic - great card Rose...hope you have recovered and are feeling better :)

Linda said...

What a yummy beautiful paper!!! I like your flowers too!!