Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Jesus Simple Doodles GD

365 Cards Day 254: "I'm Hung Up"
Pam said: Today's challenge is all about a 2-in-1. Specifically, I want you to make an ornament that is also a card.


Well I got to frustrated with trying to make a card that opened using Cricut Design Studio, so I used my nesties and made it a card that you don't need to open!! lol
Any suggestions where to buy nesties from at ladies??? I can't seam to get a decent scallop using my Cricut so want to get nesties to use and save me some stress. Thanks :0)
OK on to my card. This is the last digi I have to show you from the new releases coming out this week on Simple Doodles. I think baby Jesus is so cute and it was fun to create. :0)
I paper pieced the digi and added raffia for the hay (with Q's help of course!) Even sleeping down the hall he still heard me opening the raffia bag and came running to help! LOL
paper is unknown, sentiment is computer generated, yellow stickles and a little clear glitter added to star to make it sparkle, k&co bling.

11 comments:

Lourdes Torres said...

Just adorable!!!
Lourdes

Linda said...

Love this ornament and hanging card!!!
You did a great job on this one, Rose!! 8)
My idea is finally starting to mesh together.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are always so creative.. Glenda from the MB sells the nesties.

Gloria Stengel said...

This is super cute.

For Nesties:

CropStop.com - they always have a 10% off coupon. I get most of mine here as I get a CT discount. :o) Free shipping over $30 or something like that.

Cut at Home - they have a 40% off one item coupon that they send you if you sign up for it. I think their shipping is sort of high tho.

I often see Nesties for a great price at Overstock.com and Ritzcamera.com. And both have free shipping over a certain amount.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Like it, a lot!!

Toucan Scraps said...

thats cute

p.s. I've got blog Candy here.

Celeste said...

Great card Rose. I love the image and the raffia idea. Cute.

TesaB said...

This is too cute!!! Love it!

Trish Hughes said...

How cute, love what you did. Can't wait to add it.
Also you can check out www.scrapyland.com for some nesties. It is where I get most of mine!
Trish

shelly said...

this is sooooo adorable!

~amy~ said...

super cute Rose!