Tuesday, November 17, 2009

365 Cards Day 262 Guest Designer :0)

Well Pam on 365 Cards has asked me to be the GD for today's challenge and I am honored!!
I tried to stick to the rules, surprising I know!! LOL *wink*

We have a color challenge and are to use these colors on our card:



And this is what I came up with:



OK to be honest Color and Ad inspired challenges are the hardest things for me to wrap my brain around. So no surprise Pam, who is getting far to good at reading my mind, gave me a Color Challenge! LOL

paper: dcwv indian summer solids, sei bridgeport pattern , ms hydrangea punch. ek victorian photo corner punch, misc ribbon and pearls, su! stamp, oval, and scallop oval punches.

12 comments:

KimS said...

Oh...I love this card! Love that color combo!

Linda said...

Your card is very beautiful....really like the criss cross ribbon and sentiment. Great job with the color challenge....this does look like a tough one to me.

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful card and I love the flowers. Too many colors get me confused but at least it's one I can get done today in my quest for doing all 365s this week. Congrats on your GD feature!

Chrissy C said...

Those flowers are awesome!

fabricbutterfly said...

Look at you miss Guest Designer, you did a fantastic job, very inspirational, love it. You should be a regular DT member, you do such great work.

It is soooo hard for me to nice ;)

Jeri said...

Rose--I was so excited for you when I saw you were guest designer today at 365. Beautiful card. I have a difficult time with color challenges sometimes, too. But your colors are incredible on this one.

li-bee-ti said...

Well, well, well, what have we got here... You sure have made it, dear!
Beautiful card, and the flowers are gorgeous :).
I love it.

(lucky you that Pam didn't say, this time, 'only these colors', otherwise "no gereen" for Rose... )

Robyn said...

Congrats on being selected as GD! I love the card you made for today's challenge! The flowers are beautiful!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous, love these colors!!!
Blessings!

Mojo Hugs said...

It's FAB Rose!

shelly said...

great card.. just one thing.. i think your ribbon slipped ;) lol
i swear i hadnt noticed.. hardly ;)
luv ya girl! xxx shelly

Gloria Stengel said...

Outstanding, Rose. Hard colors to work with too!

It just goes to show you that Pam loves us cheaters! Way to go Rosie on the GDT spot!