Monday, November 16, 2009

365 Cards Day 261 "Card Recipe"

Well today on 365 Cards Pam has given us a "Card Recipe" we MUST stick to!!!

4x4 Card
Red Background
Snowflakes (pattern, embellishments, any #, and any variety)
1 ribbon
stamped sentiment
Your card should include the above "ingredients" and nothing else!


OK I did stick to it except the Stickles :0) unlike my rebel buddy Gloria!! LOL

paper: BG wassail, ribbon: sei, sentiment: stamps and smiles trim a tree set, snowflakes: cricut accent essentials and covered with ms glitter that doesn't show but it is there! and let me share that Q loves the glitter!! as soon as i open it he is up on the table trying to get at it LOL have no clue why except he is one wacky cat :0)

10 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Beautiful. Love the snowflakes and the paper..yummy.. I see no cheat :-D

Linda said...

Very lovely card for the recipe, Rose!!
I have mine done too....just not posted yet. 8)

KimS said...

Love this card!!!! Gorgeous red paper!!!!

MicheleV said...

Love your card Rose!

fabricbutterfly said...

Really, really pretty card, did you say stickles, uh oh that wasn't on the list, but for you you did the challenge perfectly.

Stand up comedian, I'll have to think about that, maybe you could do the craft show circuit!!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, Rose! this is just perrrrrrrfect! so so beautiful!
I love it.
and Glenna - you made me laugh out loud...
I wanted to add something to my card, but decided not to rebel against the authority... maybe I should try this once...
oh, isn't it just a fun....

Scrapaddict said...

Love that background paper. Can you come to my house and teach me to use my cricut? It's collecting dust and DH is not happy. TIA!

Maria Matter said...

Lovely Rose, I like the white snowflakes against this gorgeous red paper!!!

Blessings, Maria

shelly said...

geez woman you just gotta break those rules dontcha! ;)
pretty card. :) xx

Gloria Stengel said...

You just want me to feel bad because I used black paper, a rhinestone, and an embossing folder, plus pearl ex and embossing powder...that's not too much cheating...right????

Great card, BTW. Love that pp!