Wednesday, November 11, 2009

365 Cards Day 256 " Perfect Pair"

365 Cards Day 256 : "Perfect Pair"
In order to meet the challenge, all you have to do is include buttons and rick rack on your card.
**Pam needs to get better at challenging my thoughts!! This is the second time she has given us a challenge that fits a card I made for the day before! LOL remember the inchies?? :0)

I only have orange and brown rick rack so a fall card was what I made.

I used the cute scarecrow, sentiment, and pumpkins from the Fall Harvest stamp set from Stamps and Smiles, paper is dcwv indian summer, unknown buttons on his shirt.

This will be a good "male" card to send to my brother :0)

That is it for me today! Iwill check on all your creations tonight at work so get busy and make your cards LOL :0)

10 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

What a fun scarecrow. Great card, looks like we've used the same tiny buttons...lol!!

~~Audrey~~ said...

How cute is this! Luv it!

Linda said...

You are so clever to put the mini buttons on his shirt.....this is a great fall card!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

He is just adorable Rose, love your coloring and the buttons on his shirt are adorable.

magicwanda said...

Oh you lucky girl ...having a card done that fits a challenge...Great card as always Rose!
Hugs Wanda

Kristen said...

Very cute! I couldn't find one inch of rickrack in my whole stash! What a bummer! love your scarecrow, he is very sweet!

Chrissy C said...

What a total cutie he is!

Mojo Hugs said...

Great idea!

Mojo Hugs said...

Great idea!

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute card, and that scarecrow is adorable!!!!