Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks Stamps and Smiles!!!

Are you ready for this? I won the ENTIRE new release set from Stamps and Smiles on their blog hop tonight !! I am in shock !!

Thank you so much Jennifer Meyer! The DT inspired me all week with their awesome creations. I will have to send DH off on an all day motorcycle ride while I play with my new stamps :0)

ALL 5 stamp sets are available to purchase at the Stamps and Smiles store. And for a limited time you can purchase the stamp bundle and save 15%, now through November 15th.
Hop on over and check them out!!

8 comments:

Danni said...

Awesome!! Congrats!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Congrats to you Rose.. you deserve them.. have fun playing.

Leah said...

Yeah! You lucky girl:)Have fun!

Kim said...

Congrats Rose! I hope you enjoy your new goodies!
Hugs~ Kim

Laurel said...

Congrats to you!

magicwanda said...

You Lucky Girl....congrats
I never win any thing thats why I quit posting candy on my blog...
Way to go Rose have fun ...
Hugs Wanda

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Congratulations my friend have fun playing with them.
Hugs
Michelle

Linda said...

WOW you lucky girl!!! Look forward to seeing what you do with these fun stamps. 8)