Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Fall / Winter Stamp Release Day 3

Stamps and Smiles Fall / Winter Stamp Release Day 3

Play along and you could win the set being previewed, play along in all four challenges and you could win the entire Fall/Winter stamp release!!


bazzill and coedinations papers, snowflake is cut using cricut accents essentials, sentiment is computer generated, ribbon from stash, cb folder snowflakes, snowflake is heat embossed with iridescent powder, owl digi is from Hand Full Of Stamps
**just to be clear....i am a CITY girl and know zip about owls!! so i am sure his colors are way off!! LOL

9 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Cute card Rose, I LOVE your take from the sketch and the adorable owl that you colored up so sweetly!

Thansk for joining us this week for SAS release week!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Chrissy C said...

So cute girly! Love the owl!

Karen Wilson said...

Awww! I love your owl!! I was recently told:

"As long as you're happy with it, that's what matters"...Jennifer Meyer.

And she's so right! Great take on the sketch! I have to get mine done today!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose....I missed the card with the nuts..I really like that one....I like the embossing and owl on this one....
P. S. I am right behind you I will be 50 in January....
Big Hugs Wanda

Jennifer said...

Rose
Congrats on winning the 'Tis the Season to be Jolly stamp set from SAS!

Jennifer SAS DT

(don't forget to send us an e-mail)

My Little Space said...

Love you take on this challenge Rose, fab card! Congratulations for winning the stamp set, you will have great fun using Jolly and all his accessories!

Mandy

Kristen said...

That is what is great about art, you could have colored him green and it would be OK! Love your cards. Love that you are adding to your card for 365 now that it's posted, that gave me a great chuckle after reading that elsewhere!
Love all of your cards today!

Trish Hughes said...

Wonderful job!!! Love your owl, LOL!!!

Trish

Linda said...

Adorale little owl!!!