Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Fall / Winter Stamp Release Day1

This is for day 1 on the Stamps and Smiles Fall / Winter Stamp Release. They have some wonderful new stamps coming out soon!! Check out all the fun HERE :0)
This is just a quick card as I didn't read all the details and just realized we have a challenge each day for 5 days this week!

The nuts are a digi stamp from Hand Full of Stamps, paper is all from my scrap bin, corners are SU and CB Swiss Dots folder, sentiment is computer generated.

7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it... love the photo corners, the paper and the acorns...you are sooo creative

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Love both your cards Rose. I might pop over to take a look at the challenges.
Hugs
Michelle

Jennifer Meyer said...

Awww, LOVE your card Rose! Great use of the accorns and I LOVE how you created the background paper!

Thanks for playing along with SAS release week!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

I love this nut card and I'm not even a squirrel! lol

very cute!!!

Blessings, Maria

My Little Space said...

What a fab idea! love it!

Mandy

Trish Hughes said...

You rock!!! Another wonderful card, I love your work!!!

Trish

Linda said...

What a cute and nutty card!! lol
Seriously this is a great card....love the fall colors!!