Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Paper Blooms "Monochromatic"

Are you all ready for another fun challenge on Paper Blooms? I truly enjoyed seeing all the wonderful cards that were made for the Sketch Challenge :0)
Have you looked to see if your card was chosen as this weeks featured artist?
I hope you all join us for this challenge and I look forward to seeing what you create. Remember you DO NOT have to use Paper Blooms flowers (though once you do you will fall in love with them!) So get to making those cards ladies :0)

For my card I used a sketch from Stamps and Smiles as I had a creative block :0) you can see it HERE
paper is MS, CB folder is Swiss Dots, stamp is unknown, misc buttons, and of course the beautiful hand made blooms are from Leah's shop Paper Blooms. Link is at the top right of my page :0)

8 comments:

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Oh Rose I absolutely love that tree image. It is a real shame you cannot remember what brand it is because I want one. I love tree images and have taken lots of pics of trees particularly dead trees they have a real beauty about them. Fantastic card Rose especially the tree lol.
Hugs
Michelle
P.S. I want that tree!!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I so agree, that tree is just absolutely gorgeous... what a shame we can't all go but it.... and the paper is perfect for it. Trying to figure out what MB is???

Kim said...

Rose your work is AMAZING! WOW I am in awe of everything you make! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
Hugs~ Kim

shelly said...

happy birthday one day late!!!!!
phone isuues grrr.
i too love that tree stamp! and i adore this card everything about it. ok im calling you right now :) shelly

fabricbutterfly said...

Just beautiful Rose, you and the rest of the DT did a fabulous job, thanks for the inspiration, I was able to play.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card and design Rose! Thanks for sharing your cards with all of us...

Jennifer :)

Chrissy C said...

Rose, this card is gorgeous! I love the stamped image and the blooms fit perfectly!

Maria Matter said...

oh I love that tree! What a beautiful card Rose!!!!
Blessings, Maria