Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Paper Blooms "Circle Card"

Hope you are all ready for the new challenge on Paper Blooms! This week we have been given the challenge to make a circle card. Be sure to hop over and see if your creation from the last challenge was choosen as the featured item :0) and while your there be sure to check out the awesome creations by my fellow DT members.
I hope you join us for this challenge and I look forward to seeing all of your creations.
For my card I used Cricut cartage Wild Card and the awesome digi our fantastic DT leader Leah drew and can be found at Sweet n Sassy Stamps. And of course the beautiful blooms and butterfly are from Paper Blooms HERE , paper is K&co.

I am also going to cheat and use this for Flutterby Wednesday :0)

10 comments:

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose , Beautiful Card as always....I love the shaped cards I am working on one my self...Big Hugs Wanda

shelly said...

ooooh rose so pretty! i did a circle card too! leahs stamps are sweet arent they!
ps...i havent been ignoring ya..just sick as a dog ;( and now brians dad agsin :(..... ill call ya in just a little bit :)

shelly

Linda said...

WOW this is a BEAUTIFUL card, Rose!!!
I am going to have to look at the Wild Card cartridge to see what all it can do. 8)

fabricbutterfly said...

Wonderful card, Rose, and a great inspiration, I'm going to have to give this one a try!!! just beautiful!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rose.. love the flowers and the butterfly... just beautiful.

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful!!!!

Ya know, there is a K&co group over on PCP...you should post your card! We're looking to fill up our gallery with wonderful creations!

have a great evening!
blessings, Maria

Danni said...

Love this!! Those flowers are the perfect embellishment for this!

Danni said...

I just looked again and saw the one is a butterfly!! You know how that made me smile!!

Chrissy C said...

Beautiful!

Gloria Stengel said...

Ummmmm Do you cheat on ALL your challenges?! snort giggle!

I love this, Rosie! It's fabbie! Love the shape and the image and the flowers. Everything. My address is...well you know my address already. ROFL