Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi Pumpkin & 365 Day 245 :0)

365 Cards: Day 238 "Fine Twine" I used twine to hold the sign
Hand Full of Stamps: "Groups of Four" I used 4 pumpkins
Stamps and Smiles: "Sketch #38" I sorta followed it! lol


Well I CASED this card from the talented Jennifer S. @ Random Vintage Finds :0) And YES I told her I was going to! LOL

paper: dcwv indian summer, stamps: Fall Harvest from Stamps and Smiles, prismacolor watercolor pencils (still learning with these!) su! scallop boarder punch.

365 Cards: Day 245 "It's a Matter of Inches" Make an inchie - either make it the card, or make one and put it on the card.

Well I used 4 inchies on a card a few days back but I am sure Pam won't let that count for this challenge also! LOL :0) Oh my I have followed the rules ALL week!! Gloria is being such a good example :0)

paper: dcwv old world stack, ek victorian photo corner, su! scallop square punch, misc lace, and a beautiful handmade bloom form Paper Blooms :0)

Now I have ALL my cards made for the month of October!! YEA :0)

I wonder what Pam have up her sleeve for us next month ???

15 comments:

Danni said...

Great cards!!

Leah said...

Rose, you sure have been busy! Love all of your recent creations, love the purple butterfly one especially...I don't know how you keep up but you do a great job! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Good job girlie. I was sure you'd kick yourself over those inchies! That Pam...she's a tricksy one!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I have to say too, I don't know how you do all the cards you do... cute as they can be.

Maria Matter said...

great job keeping on track! You're all ready for Nov!

These are wonderful Rose! Adorable scarecrow! Love the purple and lace card too!
great job!!!
blessings, maria

Scrapaddict said...

Great cards, Rose. I really favor the purple inchie one. Can I pay you to do my cards for me?

Mrs B said...

Oh, these are super! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Smiles!
CindyB

Celeste said...

Both your cards are so neat. I love that Old World cardstack, don't you? Your pumpkin patch is great and I love the scarecrow. Your lace and flower are nice on the second card.

Celeste said...

Both your cards are so neat. I love that Old World cardstack, don't you? Your pumpkin patch is great and I love the scarecrow. Your lace and flower are nice on the second card.

TesaB said...

Gorgeous cards, as always, Rose! Love the inchie one, beautiful colors! And wow, I'm amazed of you girls who manage to do them all!!!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
Great cards and what do you mean sort of followed it...lol
I love them!
Big Hugs Wanda

Spicey Cat Chick said...

I LOVE how you used the twine!!! So creative. CONGRATS on getting all the Oct cards done. I only made it about half way through. I hope to do better in Nov.

Jennifer said...

You did such a wonderful job on CASEing my card! It turned out AWESOME! Thank you for playing along with The Fresh Batch this week. Hope you join us again.

Jen SAS DT

Trish Hughes said...

Great job with both cards. I love the first one, he is just too cute!!! Thanks for playing along with HFOS.
Trish

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card and design Rose! LOVE the fun scene and your coloring is beautiful!

Thanks for joining us over at Stamps and Smiles! Hugs, Jennifer :)