Friday, October 30, 2009

Count Your Blesssings

365 Cards: Day 241 "Put it on the List" Create a list on your card in place of the sentiment.
Limelight : Sketch 33 & Butterfly's
Flutter By Wednesday: Any card with a Butterfly or Fairy

Well the photo is not showing the true colors. It is not as dark as it looks and the base is a beautiful lavender.

I used my June Card Kit from Mackenzie Mae Card Kits....think Pam will give me extra points? ROFL :0)


paper: basic grey
pearls: basic grey
"list": computer generated
punch's: ek victorian photo corners, su! eyelet, ms butterfly

3 comments:

Mandy said...

This is beautiful! What a great card! And I love that paper line you chose! :) Thanks for playing along.

Danni said...

That is one pretty card!!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

CAR said...

ooooh. I love this. Reminds me of an Asian screen.