Thursday, October 29, 2009

Award from Wanda :0)


The rules are this: I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let
them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. Fun!

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? alive
4. Your father? dead
5. Your favorite food? candy
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? diet coke
8. Your dream/goal? debt free
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? water
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Heaven
13. Where were you last night? work
14. Something that you're aren't? girly
15. Muffins? chocolate chip
16. Wish list item? nesties
17. Where did you grow up? Las Vegas
18. Last thing you did? blinked
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? living room
21. Your Pets? cats
22. Friends? wonderful :0)
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? peaceful
25. Missing Someone? nope
26. vehicle? car
27. Something your not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? See's candy
29. Your favorite color? grey
30. When was the last time you laughed? 1 hr ago (my boss is too funny!)
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. Facebook? never!!
35. Favorite place to eat? Ryan's Place

I was blessed with this award by the every so sweet and talented Wanda!! :0)

I will pass it on to: These ladies rock!!
1. Linda
2. Kim
5. Gloria
OK so I cheated and passed it on to 6 what's new!! LOL :0

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks, Rose! That's so thoughtful of you to think of me!
Going through your list of questions/answers, we seem to have a lot in common! :o)

Gloria Stengel said...

Thanks Rose. But answer in ONE word? As if! I hope to have time to pass this on this weekend. Love ya!

Linda said...

Thank you very much for the award, Rose!!
I am finally getting around to posting this on my blog. 8)