Monday, October 5, 2009

365 Cards Days 218 & 219

365 Cards Day 218: "Super Sketchy Sunday"
dcwv green stack,flower and fiber from my stash


365 Cards Day 219: "In and Out" So what does that title mean?? It means I want you to try some weaving on your card. It creates such a beautiful effect.

Well it did create a beautiful effect on Gloria's card, but not on mine!! I just grabbed scraps as this was a learning experience and it is now in the trash. I can honestly add this to the things I don't want to do again! (unless Pam gives it as another challenge then I will pay her not to post it!) LOL


it wasn't the weaving that gave me problems, it was what to do with it once the weaving was made. i like the weaving just not how i finished the card :0)

10 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Oh! My!! I'm in love with your cards, especially the first one. Love the twine and the little birdies. Major weaving going on on your second card. So pretty.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the first card. What's wrong with your weaving? Looks great. It's not lopsided like mine! I told my dd...just tilt your head and then it's straight! LOL I think we need to demand NO MORE WEAVING challenges from Pam! LOL

Robyn said...

Hi, Rose! Both your cards are so beautiful! Can't decide which one I like better?....I love the colors on your 'weaved' card. The birdie card is just too cute for words....well, with the name Robyn, I better pick the birdie card as my fave! ;0)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, they are both beautiful. I think I love the 2nd one with the corners...

Bohemian Gypsy said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your weaving Rose it looks great. Love your super sunday sketch. You did a great job on both.
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry said...

Rose, great job on both of these. I especially love the sunday sketch one.

Chrissie said...

Both beautiful cards Rose!The sketch one is fab.

Celeste said...

I love both your cards. You are too hard on yourself! I used the same birdie paper for Day 216. I think it's beautiful! Your weaving came out better than mine too! Look what's on for today...cross stitch!

Laurel said...

Amazing cards for the challenges!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your cards and especially the Super Sketchy Sunday one...tooooo tweet!