Tuesday, October 20, 2009

365 Cards Day 232 "Super Sketchy Sunday"

365 Cards Day 232 "Super Sketchy Sunday"
Pam has given us another mind bending sketch, well it taxed my brain! LOL
you can see it HERE

I broke down and used some of the items I have been hoarding that came in the June card kit from Mackenzie Mae Cards. DH asked me why I buy all the paper and other items if not to use them. And if I use them it makes room for more!!! What a wise man he is :0) LOL

MS arch lattice and butterfly punches, pearls

8 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

Fabby card, love the flower. Kim

Linda said...

What a super card, Rose!!
Love the punched border.....very beautiful!! 8)

Chrissy C said...

Another gem! I love the punched border!

Celeste said...

The butterflies really caught my eye. They are so cute. Your card is great, love the punched border and the flower too.

Danni said...

Love the butterflies!! :-) Great card!

~amy~ said...

Why yes, you do have a wise hubby...woo hooo for making room for more goodies!!! Love your card...it was a difficult sketch and I love how you tackled it...the blues are beautiful!

shelly said...

lol i like ricks way of thinking!
pretty card :)

Gloria Stengel said...

That card is FAB-U-LOUS! Love those butterflies and the trim!

Your dh is NOT a wise man. A wise man would have said it's ok to HOARD AND BUY MORE! HA! LOL