Thursday, October 15, 2009

365 Cards Day 229 "Color Scheme" & Limelight Sketch

365 Cards Day 229: "Color Scheme"

Limelight Papercrafts: Sketch & ribbon

This is as close as I could come to the colors. And it is a really quick post as I have just finished a 12 hr shift and have another one tonight then my 3 hr part time job in the morning!

Pam is that enough whining to get me off the hook? LOL

10/17 ETA: sketch and link to Limelight! was so tired i forgot to do so when posting this LOL

paper is scenic route, ms scallop dot boarder punch, su button and mics ribbon.

15 comments:

Jenny S. (UK) said...

It's beautiful. Love that paper.

Deb said...

Lovely card Rose! I really like the simplicity of it, but by using the striped paper it has great color.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Awesome card.. how on earth do you find the time to do all the cards you make? I think that was enough whining to get you off the hook. LOL

Chrissie said...

This is a fab card Rose, simple but very effective!

Danni said...

Wonderful card!

~amy~ said...

Oh Rose, you crack me up you whiner you:) You're card is perfect-o sista...no whining needed.

Bohemian Gypsy said...

Great card Rose, simple and elegant, nice darker shades of the colour challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

Shelia said...

This would brighten any ones day, when received.

fabricbutterfly said...

You are one busy little gal!! I think this card is perfect, good job, now go to work :)

Maria Matter said...

simply beautiful Rose!

you are a busy lady, take care of yourself!!!
Blessings, Maria

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your colors. Now, take a nap! I think you need a vacation to...oh let's see....San Diego?!

Linda said...

This is a very cute card...love that dot border punch....I need that one. 8)

Trish Hughes said...

I love the simple cards the best!!! You work too hard, lady!!!

KimS said...

Another great card! Love the raffia!

Mandy said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the raffia through the ribbon!