Wednesday, October 14, 2009

365 Cards Day 228 Flutter By Wednesday, ABC

365 Cards Day 228 "Same, but Different" Your challenge is to use at least 2 papers that have the same pattern but are different in color.
ABC Challenge: "F is for Flying" Can be anything that flys.
Flutter By Wednesday: This week's challenge is another open week. Just create a card with a butterfly or a fairy on it.
This super cute birdie is a digi by Dawn Moore @ Lost in Paper Scraps. Hop on over and see all the cute digis she has and leave her some love.
I love this sentiment as each time I use it I start singing the song.... oh happy day, when Jesus comes.... :0) now you all will have it stuck in your heads!!
paper is k&co, ms butterflys, ek sucess binding edge.

Now for the winner of my little contest on day 226....... I put all the names of those that found the "so" I put on my card and had DH draw one out of a bowl (very high tech! lol) and it is........WANDA!!!!! :0) email me your address and I will get you some goodies :0)
The "SO" was made to be his toenails!! Great eyes all of you have that found it!! :0)

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Rose, now how cute is this??? the butterfly is perfect:)

Lynn said...

Thank you, Rose, for visiting the Angels Landing Blog Hop and leaving such a sweet message on my card!!

I love this delightful paper-pieced birdie with the butterfly friends!! What a fun and colorful card!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I looked and looked and couldn't see the "so". ;-( congrats to you Wanda...

Love the bird holding the butterfly... and the paper is so cheerful..

MicheleV said...

Congrats Wanda ~ I thought it was the turtle body & shell...I didn't see the toenails!
Great card today Rose - very upbeat!

Scrapaddict said...

You won't believe this but I first thought it was the turtle toes! Then said "no, Rose would not make it that easy" and like Michelle V guessed the turtle body and shell also.
Congrats Wanda!

Shelia said...

This is just way too cute.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Danni said...

Oh my!! This sure did make me smile! How totally clever and cute! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Dawn said...

Your card is so ADORABLE!! I love that you paper pieced it and added the butterflies. Thanks for the link as well :)

Linda said...

What a super cute birdie....love all the paper piecing that you did!! 8)

Maria Matter said...

oh, I love this zany bird...fabulous card Rose!!!

Blessings, Maria

Saskia said...

Great, happy card! I love the bright colours!

Saskia :)

magicwanda said...

O-M-G......
I think I am gonna faint I never win anything.....
Thanks so much Rose
Big Hugs Wanda

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Love the design and its a great take on the challenge. Thanks for taking part in the ABC Challenge this week.
Hugs
Desire
(ABC DT member)

Gloria Stengel said...

This bird totally made me smile. The turtle toes cracked me up! Big old belly laugh! You are cute!

kristie sessions said...

love that digi image. Very cute! Great job with the same but diff. challenge!