Friday, October 9, 2009

365 Cards Day 223 & Project Tuesday

365 Cards Day 223: " In the Shadows" The Specifics: Create a shadow effect on your card.
A HUGE thanks to Chrissie for showing me how it's done!! :0)
Project Tuesday: Pop-up Gift Card
Thanks Lisa for the link to the tutorial :0)

scenic route paper, ek victorian photo corner punch, su scallop boarder and oval punches,
This was so easy to make!! I don't care for the inside of the card but as I used double sided paper it is what it is :0)

OK now I have to hurry and get all my house work done and dinner cooked so I can be ready for the Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop tonight :0)
You all need to join in and who knows you just might win ALL the sets being released tonight :0) Just click on the blinky at the top of my blog and it will take to the starting point and give you all the details.

11 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey, Rose! What a GREAT card! I love the shadowing effect. The paper, ribbon and stamp are so well coordinated! Have fun at the blog hop tonight! I was hoping to join in but have to make costumes tonight!

MicheleV said...

Nice card Rose! I should have gone to Chrissie for help too! Oh well maybe Pam will run out of ideas and will do a shadow challenge again?? There are still 142 days left so who knows!

Dawn said...

Hello Rose,
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment about my digi files :) Your cards are way cute! I loooooooooove owls. Your cat Q looks alot like my Zoey. Very cool that you are in Visalia, me and my hubby used to go there to shop when he was stationed in Lemoore. Good times :)

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful project Rose, what gorgeous paper and I LOVE how you created the holder for the gift card!

Thanks for joining us during our release week over at Stamps and Smiles and a BIG congrats for winning!

Hugs & Smiles,
The Meyer Family xxx

Chrissie said...

You flatter me Rose... I'm sure you didn't need much help, sometimes however one idea does stimulate another! This card is just great!
Chrissie x

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Great card, I love the birdie. It's a brilliant idea for a gift.

Kristen said...

Love your gift card holder. That bird is great.

Mrs B said...

Oh, your pop up gift card is just darling! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!
CindyB

Maria Matter said...

this is fabulous Rose! Love the shadow effect and that little birdie!
great job!
blessings, Maria

Celeste said...

Great card, love the shadow effect and the birdie on the front. I like the gift card holder idea. I need to try that sometime.

Linda said...

What a great card!!! Love the shadowed branch!!